Monday, April 11, 2011

Malaysian F1 GP 2011

Formula 1 is one of my favorite motorsports when I was just a kid, since then I always wish to go watch at least a F1 race live in front of my own eyes, but I never had the chance at all till now...

I was involved to build the YAS Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi back in 2009, and yet no chance to witness the 1st race while I've been transferred back to Malaysia when the track completed, sadly to say it was a biggest missed of my life.

This time, many thank to Wingz who created the chance for me and Dale via BuggerShots as part of the member of Sepang International Circuit Official Photographer for the 2011 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix.

It was very tiring job for 3 straight days covering the entrance area, mall area and whole Main Grandstand area, but I was having lots of fun!

Alright, cut shot the story, let's enjoy the pictures...

Fans waiting for drivers' autograph since 9.00am

Crazy crowd

Petrov & Heidfeld arrived earlier

Michael Schumacher arrived

Felipe Massa

Fernando Alonso

Mark Webber greeting with other drivers

Sebastian Vettel arrived

Fans getting more crazy when Vettel greets with the fans

Jenson Button

Lewis Hamilton

Rubens Barrichello

VVIP on the Grid

Busy moment on the starting grid

Race began

Legendary Michael Schumacher

Fernando Alonso

Jenson Button

Winner of the day - Sebastian Vettel

Can Schumi stop the Bullz?

Grandstand view

Moment of Vettel passed the chequered flag

Jumped for joy

Top 3 race winners

Part of SIC Official Photographer Team

Malaysian GP Rocks!

1 comment:

day-dreamer said...

Wahseh, so envious of you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails