Sunday, December 26, 2010

The End of 2010

Time really flies, I still feel that year 2010 still got long way to go, then I realised it just few days away to the end of year 2010!

These few days I kept recall back what were happening in this year, after recalled back then only realised this year was my most hectic year in working life... I flew a lot to Middle East this year until I dare not recall it.

Summary of 2010:

January:
  • Fireworks photo shooting with my buddies on 01/01/2010; 12.00am
  • My dad admitted into hospital
  • Lots of photo shoot outing with various groups
February:
  • Again lots of photo shoot outing
  • Chinese New Year
March:
  • Some photo shoot outing
  • Finally got my Roland Micro Cube guitar amp
April:
  • Nothing much happening, I still work till late on my birthday
May:
  • First time ever went to Genting Highland, it's for Deep Purple live in concert
June:
  • Some photo shoot outing
  • World Cup 2010 fever...
July:
  • Lots of photo shoot outing included a day trip to Raub
August:
  • Attended Slash live in concert
September:
  • Lots of food hunting activities
  • Officially form a #tkssgang with my Tok Kok Sing Song gang
October:
  • My working group of companies 1st ever hotel grand opening
November:
  • Lots of overseas trip...
  • Emotionally stepped into F1 Pit Walk in Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi after left the project for more than a year
December:
  • Nothing special, just passed the boring lonely Xmas...
That's all about this year... I dare not think so much about what is my target for next year, just wish to have a better year for everyone.


Goodbye 2010
Welcome 2011

2 comments:

Netster23 said...

Interesting that you list down month by month hahahah you cab remember it eh.

How's your Daddy? hope things going well.

Merry Christmas and happy new year :)

Hong.my said...

Wow! Very interesting blog you had here! Wish to connect with you! Cheers! =) (http://whimsicalss.blogspot.com/)

Related Posts with Thumbnails