Tuesday, November 16, 2010

XPLAY Shout! The Party

I missed out this event as I’m in UAE now and I really regret that I did not attend this event, it was a very wrong timing for me as I got urgent task to do in UAE.

As been told, the party was so happening and I believe so after I view the party pictures from many blogs. The crowd was so awesome and can see everyone so enjoyed with the event. The party was held at Library in e@Curve last Saturday.

The crowd view from top

Disagree Performing

Mizz Nina performing

Bloggers’ Station

Huge Crowd

Lucky Winner

The Winners of Battle of the Bands

If you missed out this event like me, don’t worry! We still have chance to go for free Shout! Awards passes by downloading three (3) Call Me Tones of the Mobile Content Award 2010 Nominees from www.channelx.com.my before 20th November 2010.

XPLAY Shout!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails