Friday, July 24, 2009

Nikkor 10-24mm DX Ultra Wide Angle Lens

Finally I got my ultra wide angle lens to complete my lenses line-up. I bought it in Penang a day after I touched down to my hometown.

It is a good lens and I really like it very much. This lens now become my kit lens and I attached it on my D90 for most of the time now. Although it has very huge distortion, but I really like the effects. Did I mentioned 'Ultra Wide Angle'? So, as expected, the distortion is visible.

KOMTAR

Penang 7th Road Food Court

9 Emperors Temple in Butterworth

Main Gate of 9 Emperors Temple in Butterworth

Main Entrance of 9 Emperors Temple in Butterworth

Inside 9 Emperors Temple in Butterworth

View from Inside 9 Emperors Temple in Butterworth

Another Bricks in the Wall

This wall just build few days before I came back to my home, it was just normal wire mesh fancing and now become brick wall. I believe sooner or later the wall will be painted with all kind of designs by vandalism.

Food Stalls in Sin Tat Garden (My Hometown)

My Home's Back Lane

Nikkor 10-24mm Rocks!

2 comments:

erinalaw said...

U make me jealous on ur new camera. You take so many picture but did not take any pic of me also during lunch today. Aiyoh...........

Unknown said...

[erinalaw]
Aiyah... u never said so. Sorry la

Related Posts with Thumbnails