Thursday, July 23, 2009

Malaysia Home Trip: KL (Day 1 - Day 4)

Sorry for late posting on my home trip in Malaysia. My first few days was damn busy meeting up with friends in KL. Too bad not much were turning up on Saturday night, anyway... better than nothing.

As usual my home trip always so hectic, and many called up me and fark me why not meeting up with them? I really sorry to those I did not managed to meet up.

Day 1
On first day of my arrival to KL, I managed to eat some of my favorite foods in Bangsar. Then heading to 'Mystery' at The Curve to meet up my 'damn old' buddies for drinking & rocking session...

Satay

My favorite 'Wat Tan Hor'

My favorite KL food, 'Hokkien Mee'

Rock pub, Mystery in Royal Bintang Hotel, The Curve

The band, Razor X... Damn rock!!!

Thanks to my old buddies found this place, I really miss rock live band. This band are really good on stage, they played very well on Led Zeppelin songs, the vocalist really look like Malaysian's Robert Plant from the legendary classic rock band Led Zeppelin. For all rockers, this is the place! You'll never regret to watch the rock show.

Day 2
Woke up quite late after heavy drinking session with old buddies, so I had brunch on dim sum with a good friend I knew him when working in Dubai. We had a long good chit chat session on work and get some valuable info from him.

Siew Mai

Har Kow

Char Siew Bao

Chicken Feet

Long time never had this kind of 'Non-Halal' dim sum already, I really enjoy eating it!!!

During evening, as per planned, met up with my old-fark blogger buddies. Too bad that night many were busying on own matters, only three of them turn up. Anyway, it was fun with small group with a long long tok kok sing song session... At first was planning to meet up in Chilis, too bad the place was too packed and we end up meeting up in a Japanese restaurant and I forgot the restaurant name...

Forgot what this dish name as well...

Day 3
Since I was staying at Mid Valley, most of my meeting location were in Mid Valley, no need trouble on others to fetch me to anywhere else. Nothing much happened on day 3, just meeting up with old ex colleague and had long chit chat on any 'kang tao' on career.

We met up at Killiney Kopitiam, sounds like KilKenny my favorite beer all time... LOL

Killiney Kopitiam at Mid Valley

Mee Siam

During evening, met up with my ex-old housemate which also my ex-old colleage mate. We had a good time on tok kok sing song bla bla bla for the whole night long. Really missed those days crazy together...

Day 4
It was my final day in KL, since it was Monday, all were busy with working and I just met up with my ex-colleague just resigned from Dubai and still seeking for job. Then early evening I heading to KLIA ready to fly back to my hometown Penang!!!

So... Stay tuned on my upcoming update on my home trip. I just got my new Nikkor ultra wide angle lens, more pictures to come soon!

I'm Back!!!

4 comments:

erinalaw said...

Really makan kau kau har.....

Unknown said...

[erinalaw]
Yalor... hahaha

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://pipyfizuz.wtcsites.com/yjorap.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qofyzebave.angelcities.com/qazupex.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Related Posts with Thumbnails