Friday, August 24, 2007

Band Of The Week - Mötley Crüe

This week passed really fast, it's my time to fare of boring weekend again, no!!! Well, it's not that bad if got rock musics around me, so this weekend I want to blog a little bit heavy classic rock band... Mötley Crüe.


Let's enjoy some of my selection...

Click 'Play' to listen


Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood


Mötley Crüe - Without You


Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls


Mötley Crüe - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)


About Mötley Crüe

Mötley Crüe is an American glam metal band from Los Angeles, California. The band was form during 1980 and was made up of Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, and Vince Neil. Mötley Crüe is one of the best-selling American heavy metal bands, having sold over 45 million albums worldwide and 25 million records in the US alone.


Besides music, Mötley Crüe also set the scale for decadent rock and roll behavior. Since the release of "The Dirt", the band has been known as one of the most decadent and self-destructive groups in rock music history.


Mötley Crüe... A Great Classic Heavy Metal Band!!!

Enjoy Your Weekend!!!

9 comments:

Simple American said...

A buddy gave me the Motley Crue "Shout At The Devil" album for my birthday in 84. I had not heard their music yet and my first impulse is that they are Kiss wannabe's based on the cover. Put the vinyl on the turnstyle and I loved their music.

In August we went to an outdoor festival in Germany. We were late, because the drive got lost and then we parked much too far away. We are running through a park and I can hear Motley Crue playing through the trees. By the time we entered the stadium we had missed their entire set. Really disappointed man.

On my last day in Germany a buddy said he was going to Heidelberg to see Iron Maiden and Motley Crue. How could I refuse? Talk about a rocking show. And it was a small hall so you felt up close with the bands. Very intiment. Something you don't find in most American halls.

day-dreamer said...

Long time no drop by, really paiseh, how are you doing??

Happy Friday and have a nice weekend! ^^

Stels said...

lols one of the guys looks like ozzy osbourne hahhaahhaha!

Jace said...

walao..
hmmmm....
Their face so scary (=_=)

Eileen said...

Kenny, your brainwashing to me still not working.... How ze?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend! hehehe

Nonnie King said...

Have you calculated how many "Band of the week" you'd wrote?

I'm very curious lah.

Iwan said...

betul betul heavy metal habis!

hahahaha!!

Unknown said...

[simple american]
You really rock to the max, how I wish I got chance here too. It's like I used to go to a pub here for a great live band every week, now the band no longer anymore and I stop going to that pub since that.

[day-dreamer]
Hey... how are u? U ok now?

[stels]
Which one?

[jace]
Mine more scary... hahaha

[princess eileen]
Slowly la... I need to let u listen more and explain about it... then do gig for u to see... sure u kena brainwash of rock music geh... haha

[aceone118]
U too bro

[nonnie king]
i also lost count already...

[iwan]
Haha... u suka or not?

Related Posts with Thumbnails