Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Crazy Guitars!!!

Last post I explained why I love guitar so much, it really has killer body shape right? Hehehe... This time I want to show you all the crazy guitars I ever seen.... I begin with normal to weird ok? If not you all sure 'catch no balls' hehehe...

Ladies and gentlemen... please let me present you... jeng jeng jeng~~~~!!! Normal six strings guitar:

My hero... David Gilmour from Pink Floyd (Fender Stratocaster guitar with 00...001 serial number!!!)


My guitar god... Jimi Hendrix

How to know is six strings? Ok... let me tell you, just count on the tuning nuts on top part or the head of guitar, can you see got six tuning nuts there?
.
.
.
.
.
Ok... now we look at seven strings guitar, hell... I really confused when play on it. Six strings also cannot play well already how to play seven strings? Gila ka?


My Favorite... John Petrucci from Dream Theater

Can you see how many tuning nuts there? It's seven!!! Really catch no balls how play it.
.
.
.
.
.
Next... 12 strings guitar! It's not much different like play with six strings guitar... the only different is when you play on it, it sounds like two guitars playing together.


12 Strings Guitar

.
.
.

.
.
Now... here come the double neck guitar!!! Don't be so supprise... it's only different setting or tuning or on each neck. Looks cool yah?! Actually it's not easy to play also.

My favorite... John Petrucci from Dream Theater


Michael Angelo

.
.
.
.

.
If each hand play 1 neck... double neck really make sense right? How about triple necks? How to play it? Have to use 1 leg ah??? hahaha... I don't know... let's see:


Steve Vai

Warning!!! Do not try it at home... you may get injured on your... balls!!! Hahaha... kidding la. I think I can't even hold that guitar, coz I'm so small size... sure the guitar will cover me up... hahaha. Eh... can use for prayer ler... got 3 sticks ler... hehehe.
.

.
.
.
.
After got triple necks guitar... do you think got 4 necks guitar ah? At first I didn't believe it... until my friend show me a picture... I was so... ermmm... errrr.... aaaahhh.... speechless... I think that guitarist is an alien, let's see...


Michael Angelo

This fella really can enter into Hospital Bahagia, Tanjung Rambutan liao... tell me la... how to play it? If for me ah... I'll install on top of my car become helicopter and can fly... kekeke.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok ok... no more 5 necks... 6 necks... but I believe it has, just I never seen it before. But lastnight I saja look at weird weird guitar pages... suddenly I saw this... 42 strings guitars!!!

42 Strings Guitar

You tell me la... how to play it? How??? How la??? I can't sleep for whole night just because I was thinking of how to play on it. If I use my both hands and both legs plus my tongue and teeth also cannot la... This afternoon I only got the idea who can play on it... I'm sure you all will agree with me too... here's my answer:
.
.
.

These all lor... I'm sure they can handle it. Wakakakaka....

7 comments:

ah nel said...

catch no ball catch no ball...u really no ball eh ka???lol

Lan Rambai said...

hahahaha

The Lazy Bloghead said...

kakakak i really like the end product. Laugh 9 die me....

Unknown said...

munchkin: end product? with many hands 1 ah??? then u go market buy some sotong la... same same 1... kekeke

Jin said...

You should publish this in guitar enthusiast mags eh. Interesting indeed. Now I learned sooooooooo much about guitars and strings and necks and etc. Sodeska!!!!

Unknown said...

violet-s: dunwan la... actually that guitar belongs to... errr i forgot the name oledi.

Patrick said...

ya loh, i also din know guitar got so many 'stalo' one ler...

Related Posts with Thumbnails