Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Broken

Last weekend I went back to Penang again for another family gathering, after landed to Penang International Airport, my cousin brought me for nice breakfast with best coffees, after the breakfast we headed to Leboh Tek Soon near KOMTAR area for a short photo shooting on some broken houses.

It's sad to see the heritage buildings being torn down for new development, maybe there are some reason, those houses are in very condition. I heard they going to build the houses look like old days design.

Anyway, before its fully gone, we decided to capture the last moment of the houses...

Unwanted

Aftermath

Destroyed

Hanging

Through the hole

Lonely

Broken

Demolished

No entry

It's gone...

Window 1.0

The roof

Dark side

The contrast

Dumped
(I felt eerie when edited this pic into this colour tone)

The Broken!

1 comment:

www.ventaxcatalogo.com said...

I read a lot of helpful info in this post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails