Thursday, January 14, 2010

Petaling Street Photo Walk

Was having photo walk session with a group of photographers and also members of Shutter Asia on 3rd Jan 2010.

Raining on that early morning and I was about not to join the photo walk, but I still joined since everyone still carried on despite rain. We started the session along Petaling Street then heading to Central Market.

It was a great outcome to know more friends and share the photography experiences together.

The Wet Market in Petaling Street

Butcher at Work

'You Wanna get Chopped?'

Looks like this butcher gonna chopped me into 18 pieces... haha

Waiting for business

Burning

Old man at work in temple

Hard work

The famous

The Outstanding

Beggar on street

Harmony

Relaxing

Resting in walkway

Petaling Street

5 comments:

FriDay dA FourtH said...

Love it... wish I had the skill...

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

that butcher is thinking that you are spy mah.....

Unknown said...

[friday da fourth]
Thanks. You'll have the skill by shooting more

[pisang goreng]
hahaha... I'm not James Bond la

Anonymous said...

cool photos! wish i have the guts take photos of the butchers!!!

Unknown said...

[laundryamah]
If you go will be no prob la, coz u gal me... me guy la

Related Posts with Thumbnails