Monday, September 14, 2009

Nostalgic

Note: These pictures were taken by my cousin brother Andrew Ng who also crazy on photography. All these objects were taken in my hometown house, like we always said picture tells thousand words, but all these can tell me million words...


I grew up in this house when I was just few months old. What a great masterpiece work by my cousin brother, to me all these pictures are really touchy.

Pictures by: Andrew Ng
Gear: Canon 40D + Canon 50mm f1.4

Nostalgic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really nice set of pictures.. I loved the one with the shoes lined up on the wall

Purple~MushRooM said...

WOW!!! Very professional photographer. Geng!

Unknown said...

[Naseem]
Yeah, very nice... Thanks

[Purple~Mushroom]
He is going to be... hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails