Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Langkawi Trip (Part 2)

Continue from my previous post, this post will be the final part of my Langkawi trip with lots of pictures.

After the first night drinking session, all of us were hangover. Anyway, it doesn't stop us to have another day of 'yam seng'. We woke up quite late and went to Kuah Town for brunch and shop some stocks again. Some of our group of people went for island hoping. After that we all went back to our resort to rest awhile before we all went for beach attack again...


Sunny day, compare to the day before was so cloudy...

Some of us skimming at the beach, it looks easy to play, I tried that and I fell down like a potato... LOL

Everyone so enjoy with the sea water, I soaked in there for hours too...

Going to sunset, people still playing around...

ahhh.... another breathtaking moment...

******************************************

After the beach attack, we all hunting for dinner before starting New Year Eve celebration on the beach again. My friend found a seafood steamboat place for our dinner, we booked three tables, each table cost RM275, so each only need to pay RM27.50 if 10 person a table. It was the best meal ever in our whole trip.

Balls... so many balls... kekeke... which balls you like?

Crabs, fish, chicken... and many more I forgot already...

Two types of soup, Tomyam and plain soup... you can choose which one you like, of course we all just attack on Tomyam soup la...

We conquered the whole place.....

Everyone so enjoying the foods...

Suddenly... I saw a picture on the wall, that's my idol!!! Then I was eat too full and nothing to do and post like him...

Bruce Lee... wachaaaaaaa~~~~~~~!!!! Don't play play lor.... LOL

**********************************************

After the dinner, we all headed to the beach again for New Year celebration, too bad there was no fireworks, but they have bonfire party on the beach.

Before mid night, there got some fire show, but we just care of drinking that time...

Bonfire party right on 12.00am 1/1/2007... everyone greet each other with new year wish, you guess what they all wishing me?......... 'Get laid' in this year.... really KNN lah they all!

Party time... everyone was having fun...

These are the pretty chicks of our group, sorry guys, all of them are NOT available, they are somebody's wife or girlfriend. Sorry for girls, we have too many guys and I can't manage to get all for group photo.

We all still continue party at other place until 3 something in the morning, I was totally off and I didn't know what I was doing that time... :P (Not get laid, but almost jump into water)

After two nights non stop partying... we were so hard to leave this place, some of us plan to come again in middle of this year.

Goodbye Langkawi... see you again...

The End...

21 comments:

a^ben said...

soak so long` kedut liaw loR! hahahahha :X

rainbow angeles said...

Quote: We all still continue party at other place until 3 something in the morning, I was totally off and I didn't know what I was doing that time.

Pssst!!! I think you just got laid!!! *LOL* Not bad ohhh... :P

Shea Speare said...

.....

So many fishballs....u sure your balls not there? Hahaha. Just kidding.

Chen said...

u were totally off & dunno what u were doing at that time?????????
dangerous liao...
pray hard no little kenny in 9 months time liao :P
kekkekkeke

*cabut*

Unknown said...

[a^ben]
no kedut... but kembang... LOL

[angel & chen]
u both mau kena hamtam oledi... next day my friends told me I was washing my face by using the water fountain water... n almost jump into it... no 'get laid' happen on me.

[shea speare]
my balls cannot eat 1 lah... urs can ah? kekekeke

Cocka Doodle said...

Waaa...so many lengluis.The religious dept didnt knock on your door and demanded to see your marriage certificate ah? LOL

Anonymous said...

wuah!! betul enjoyed kao kao la!!

Lobak said...

wow! nice fire...and steamboat..Hungry d!!

anyho, Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!*grins*

L B said...

Wow! Great Start to 2007 for you and all! Haha.. Nice sunset, good steamboat, lots of beer, good company, party till dont know what.. What more can you ask for, eh? Happy 2007!

Unknown said...

[cocka]
haha... I'm a lone ranger all the time, what they gonna check on me?

[aceone]
yeah... enjoy n drunk kaw kaw...

[blueapple]
hehe... hungry ah? let's go eat.

Happy New Year to u too...

[simple american]
haha... u only can see cannot touch, me too... all not mine.

[lb]
yeah... what a good start of the year... hopefully everything go smooth this year.

Iwan said...

gambar gelap gelap lah...

Huei said...

The food is freaking expensive rite??? The soup looks delicious!! *stomach growls*

Love your sunset photossss!!! They're all so nice! ^.^

Mr. Goober said...

wow..those blazing fires..look very canggih leh

_butt said...

your bruce lee pose.. ehem, sorry but I kenot stop laughing!!! hahaha

nice trip you had eh. Happy 2007!~

:D

Unknown said...

[iwan]
aiyah... the place very dark mah... somemore my camera not that canggih lah.

[huei]
yeah, foods are expensive and not reliable all the time. Thanks, I love to watch sunrise and sunset...

[mr.goober]
yeah... no fireworks, so the blazing fire was the main show.

[_butt]
Haha... glad u were laughing, I thought was stupid. Yeah... what a trip, wanna go next time?

Winn said...

looks great! tot u went melaka !

inevitable said...

Wow!!!
I see that you had a great time there!

Nonnie King said...

Mana leng chai and lenglui?
Sad eh. Kana tipu.

Unknown said...

[winn]
nolah... they last min changed to Langkawi ma...

[inevitable]
yeah... just to release stress and sadness...

[nonnie]
got lenglui pic ma... lengchai too much la (not me), can't get them into group photo la... sorry ah. Dun sad la...

Unknown said...

Uahh.. enjoy betul ah.

Unknown said...

[bernard]
not so la, but at least better than nothing right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails