Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Langkawi Trip (Part 1)

I'm back!!! First of all I like to thank everyone for the New Year greeting to me on my previous post. I'm still hangover with load of beers in my body, I really enjoy the trip and we all drink like no tomorrow.

The most slack part of the whole trip was foods in Langkawi, I wonder how they going to promote the island with expensive food price. We were just having a simple lunch at road side food stalls and the price of the foods is double than what we had in Kuala Lumpur. So we end up just ate at KFC or McDonald for reasonable price.

Now let's enjoy some pictures of the first part of my trip...

Scene at Kuala Kedah jetty


Once we reach Langkawi Island, the first thing we did was hunting some stocks...

Beers!!!

Beers on the beach... very essential

We all stayed at Malibest Beach Resort at Pantai Cenang. One of the famous beach in Langkawi. After a short break, we all went to the beach for having some fun...

Pantai Cenang

Pantai Cenang

we caught a lot of 'siput' on this beach, after that we released them back.

Hermit Crabs

Hermit Crab

Hermit Crabs

We found many Hermit Crabs on this beach too, I snap more than hundred pictures on it and my camera battery almost dead then I only realized, hahaha...


Enjoy moment...

Cat loves beer too... LOL

Breathtaking moment...
Sunset...

To be continue...

23 comments:

Shea Speare said...

Welcome back, Kenny!

Eh. You drunk the cat together is it with you? Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

you just made me wanna go to the beach now... *sigh*

a^ben said...

waiseh~ very sui leh~ not bad not bad` next time can consider go langkawi hiaw also` hehehehehe :D

Nonnie King said...

Please include some lengchai or lenglui photo in your part 2 post lah.

Give us some eye candy mah.

Paupau said...

strange..why everyone went to langkawi d har..most of my friends went there for holiday too..weird weird..lolz..aiya..why you din cari me in alor star..hehe..

Chen said...

i supposed to go there too, but tak jadi..
haiiizzzzzzzz

ah nel said...

welkam bek brader...

u no panggang the crab?


pstttt...got buy vodka onot?

KopiSoh said...

welcome back, eh why never fry siput with ginger, soy sauce and shooger?

Unknown said...

[shea speare]
Thanks, haha... nolah, that cat just look at the beer only, I made up the story :P

[may]
then just go... dun think so much lah...

[a^ben]
u wan hiaw with who in Langkawi? Hermit crabs? Siput? Cat? LOL...

[nonnie]
okok... coming up soon, stay tune ah...

[de pianist]
coz Langkawi got cheap alcohol n ciggy ma... chocolate also cheap... got nice beaches, very relaxing lor... Aiyah... i just passed by Alor Setar la, somemore I dun have ur contact la...

[chen]
how come tak jadi?

[ah nel]
the crabs too small to panggang la, errr... soli ah, I dun drink vodka la.

[firehorse]
the siput too small la, very kesian to fry it.

Keropok said...

Happy New Year, bro...
See ya soon!

Huei said...

Love your sunset photos! So nice!

Anonymous said...

wuahh!!! nice photos leh! You syiok la..happy there. Which pioa mei you brought?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Kenny, people born in the Year of the Snake are deep. They say little and possess great wisdom.

They never have to worry about money, they are financially fortunate. Snake people are often quite vain, selfish, and a bit stingy. (Too bad huh?)

Yet they have tremendous sympathy for others and try to help those less fortunate. Snake people tend to overdo, since they have doubts about other people’s judgment and prefer to rely on themselves.

They are determined in whatever they do and hate to fail. Although calm on the surface, they are intense and passionate.

Snake people are usually good-looking (Are you?) and sometimes have martial problems because they are fickle.(LoL)

Helen said...

Welcome back!!

I'll be going to Langkawi in the middle of the year for our Church camp (2 days only). Of course heaven dawns when few frens will stay back for the week and stock up the fridge with ..... wine and kahlua. lol

rainbow angeles said...

Holidays are the best! ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Kenny! Looks like u had a good holiday in Langkawi, Kedah. Haha. Can't resist putting the "Kedah" in there. Haha.

What's this fixation on hermit crabs eh?

Unknown said...

[keropok]
Happy New Year to u too bro...

[huei]
Thanks...

[aceone]
I don't play piao mei... only beers... kekeke.

[the angel]
Happy New Year to u too...

Aiyoh... some r not true la, I always got financial problems, I'm not good looking and I was good in martial art leh... LOL

[helen]
I plan to go again in mid year... Wah, kahlua ah? Mix with vodka and milk damn nice, I like it.

[angel]
yeah... wanna go?

[bernard]
not bad la, at least relax for some time. Kedah is a nice place, I was in Jitra for 3 years before, although is nothing there but I still miss the moment I stayed there.

Fixation on hermit crabs? Nothing much, I found it damn cute... hehehe.

Chen said...

cos hotel all fully booked mah :P

Unknown said...

[chen]
shud book early ma... but we all booked 2 weeks in advance only.

Unknown said...

[simple american]
yeah... we all love beer too :)
No... I didn't play the parachutes, just relaxing on the beach.

backStreetGluttons said...

cats no love beer but pussies love beers !

Anonymous said...

Those are nice pic. Especially the last one. Makes me wanna go back to langkawi again. *sigh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails