Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Songs Tag

Someone 'Tiak' (Tag) kao me again... and this time by Chen, this time is to list out 7 random songs that I like most. I really big head now already, I got more than 5K songs in my list, now I have to choose only 7 songs, how ah? *scratch scratch my head* help!!! Doctor Chen ah... got any medicine to cure ah? LOL...


Okok... first of all I must say sorry to rest of my favorite songs which I never list out here. Alright here we go my 7 random favorite songs... jeng jeng jenggggggggg®

Note: Please click play on any song to listen

1. Comfortably Numb (Pink Floyd)


2. Stairway To Heaven ( Led Zeppelin)


3. Smoke On The Water (Deep Purple)


4. Hotel California (Eagles)


5. Everything I Do, I Do It For You (Bryan Adams)


6. 只想一生跟你走 (Jacky Cheung 张学友)


7. 但愿人长旧 (Terresa Teng 邓丽君)



Wow!!! Now I realised most of the songs are older than me, well... it's all influenced by my father and my uncles. My first rock n roll song I listened was 'Smoke On The Water', that time I still a small kid...

I have a dream... when I die I wish someone can play 'Comfortably Numb' this song to me... Choi Choi Choi!!! *touched wood* Not now lah! I still got lot of things to do, still long way to go... LOL.

Ok, I don't feel want to 'Tiak' (Tag) anyone this time. If anyone feel want to do this tag are very welcome to do it. Hope you all enjoy with my songs selection here.

15 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Ei ei, that day u din sing Eagles' song oso... or u did? Desperado? Or was it Cocka Di Caprio?
Go home oni listen, now no time!

rainbow angeles said...

oh yeah, hear ye! hear ye! i got announcement to make here! come listen!

i tell youuuu!!! tis kenny mya voice can laaaam sei lenglui weyyyy!!! so jacky cheung! very jacky!

ah nel said...

all batu mia song...LOL

i like teresa teng oso but few song onli...

angeliu :Leonacock Di Cockrio sang titanik song kar??? LOL

*kenny now got crush* :P

Chen said...

nice songs leh..
hehehe, I know it's hard to choose 7 songs out of so many songs :P

looking at angeliu's comment
wah.. your voice so lammmm ah?
i wanna listen :D

Lan Rambai said...

U ahh.. memang rock jiwng ma... apa pasal lagu Bryan Adam lu masuk sekali?.. haiyaa.. lu memang jiwang ahhh hahaha

Unknown said...

[angel] me n cocka was singing Desperado la, eh... my voice where can lam sei lenglui? I saw u pengsan wor... must be very teruk till u pengsan right? LOL

[ah nel] yalor... all batu mia songs. Huh? wat crush?

[chen] yalor... till i headache, must claim medicine from u ledi =P
My voice where got lammm? lame maybe la... LOL.

[lan rambai] wa dah hilang idea ma, lagi pun wa tersilap upload itu Bryan Adam punya lagu, jadi terpaksa la... wakakakaka.

Anonymous said...

Wow
The rocker lives
Yay

King's wife said...

ooo...I love Jackie.
Btw, I heard u are quite a crooner wor. Will I have the opportunity to hear u sing?

Unknown said...

[zeroimpact] yah... it's my life~~~~~~~ LOL

[king's wife] got kaki lor... jacky fans. Where u heard from ah? Not really one la... dun believe them, i sing like pull a cow up to a tree la... LOL

ah nel said...

knn...whre got low profile ppl say he ownself better mia...

rite kenny??? *wink*

Winn said...

YES ANGELIU IS RITE..HIS VOICE DAM LAMMMMMM:)

i lik3 hotel california and 但愿人长旧 .....si fu si fuuuuuuu...

Unknown said...

[ah nel] got got... me lor... LOL

[winn] u oso another dunno listen 1, i dunno sing 1 la. errr... not or Si lok Fu ah? LOL

Anonymous said...

Sama-sama Kenny.

I also ter-tiak, and don't feel like "tiak-ing" anyone.

Hey, I kinda like your selections eh.

Unknown said...

[nonnie] tenkiu bely much! kekeke

Unknown said...

[simple american] thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails