Saturday, April 07, 2012

Malaysian F1 GP 2012

This year once again I got chance to be official SIC photographer on volunteer basis, I wasn't so keen to involve but since Kimi Raikkonen is back to Formula 1 this season after 2 years left the sports, I decided to give a shot again.

I'm a big fan of Kimi Raikkonen since he was with Team Mclaren, he was the reason I willing to get myself sweat and tired to cover the 3 days event shots.

It just the 2nd leg of the 2012 season and still long way to go, I believe this season will be more excitement since all 6 former and current World Champions are on the grid.

Kimi Raikkonen 

Michael Schumacher

 Fernando Alonso

Jenson Button

Sebastian Vettel

Lewis Hamilton

 Petronas Grid Girls

 Kimi Raikkonen Pit Stop

Nico Rosberg & Michael Schumacher

Sebastian Vettel

Michael Schumacher

Mark Webber

Lewis Hamilton & Jenson Button

Kimi Raikkonen

Kimi Raikkonen & Romain Grosjean

Alonso the winner of Malaysian GP 2012

The Crowd End of Race

I may not shoot again for next year if just cover mall & main grandstand area, I wish could get close with all drivers and give my best shots on all of them.

Malaysian GP 2012

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails