Saturday, August 08, 2009

Another Big Change!

As I mentioned in my previous post, things cannot be so sure until to the last second!

This time, my transfer back to Malaysia may on hold due to something up and the management told me I may not going back this time!

Hell... I'm really fed up with this kind of changes EVERYDAY!!! I feel I'm like a ball now being kicked everywhere as they like.

If I can't come back Malaysia to work in this year, I'm gonna say FARK-OFF to my working company.

FARK HAPPENED!!!

5 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

MCH lar........
there really....
really....
i dunno gonna to say lor..

but it this the last minute change?
or
there is a last last last minute change......

Wyn said...

OMG!!!

datz very shitty lor...

Why like dat de? I can imagine the feeling you have when u got to know that news...

Unknown said...

[Marsha M]
Thanks, I know what to do next

[pisang goreng]
Stay tune for more last second change

[Wyn]
I numb already, just to rant over here...

audrey said...

aiyo....no need to be so angry...the more is ...you come to here and belanja you minum...heeeheee..yamcha at Shangrila..;)

Unknown said...

Hi, i'm Malacca.
I was so happy when i saw ur blog that u are going to transfer to JB.

nvm, just let me know when u are in JB or SG and looking forward to catch up with you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails