Monday, July 30, 2007

Remembrance A Poor Kitten

Last Saturday my old friend and his girlfriend found a poor kitten in the condo area I stay, this poor kitten is just about 3-4 weeks old. They found it at the car park and the kitten looks so sick there.

According to a security guard, this poor kitten lost it's mother which suspect died and then bullied by other adult cats. I can see it injured so badly. My friend decided to send this poor kitten to SPCA (Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) in Ampang, but the guard told them the kitten can't survive longer. We don't care so much, at least we put some hopes to this poor kitten. Then my friend feed it with some cat foods and milk to make sure it is safe.

The next morning they send it to SPCA, and I got the bad news, the person incharge in SPCA told them the poor kitten was having very very bad trauma, cat's flu and serious internal injury. There is no hope for this kitten to survive, it only got two choices, one is dump at road side and let it die slowly, another option is they will give injection to this kitten to 'sleep' forever.

Hell... they got no better option so just leave the kitten for injection, we don't want to dump it at road side to suffer any longer more... That's really a bad and sad news to everyone. My friend's girlfriend cried for the whole day because of this. Sigh...

The poor kitten

May It Rest In Peace... :(

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor kitten..you rest in peace ya.

TingTitLei said...

poor kitty =( i hate cats but damn kesian also. may it rest in peace

Wennn said...

Poor miao miao!!!
... hope it rest in peace lor...

Will said...

don't really like cats... but kesian also la

Jace said...

Poor kitten..
I wanna cry too...
:(

Rabbit said...

Miao~

Poor kitty. look like my kitty at home. Eeks i cant wait to go back to have a look at that kitty already.

Iwan said...

hmmmm..
that was so humane of you!!
Good job bro!!

Hmm.. kesian the kitty...

hope ur fren is ok now...

Sheerlicious said...

i also hate cat cz cats kill my hamster before.. :P .. but tis is a real poor cat .. hope the cat can rest in peace ..

baggie said...

poor kitty :(

Purple~MushRooM said...

Eeee... so poor thing.

Cocka Doodle said...

Why didn't you toss it out of your apartment and see if it lands on it's feet?

Ok, ok..bad joke. *cabut*

tanalan2 said...

fuxx lar..how can da ppl at spca saylike tat one...ask to dump at roadside ....aiyor

Chen said...

poor meow meow :(

*piak Cocka for the bad joke*

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I'll put the poor kitten into sleep. Just can't imagine the kitten suffers till the day it dies. :(

Maverick SM said...

I too empathized with the kitten. I am glad to know you are so kind hearted.

Ellone said...

Haihz, so kelian ........
REST in peace. sobx.

Poonky said...

poor cat~ but nothing we can do about it though, already too late helping the cat

Anonymous said...

really is sad....is really very hard to accept to see a death of a life form which u already commit urself into :(

rest in peace miaomii!

Unknown said...

To Everyone,

Thanks to all for sympathy to that poor kitten. Actually I really sad to see this kind of incident no matter to cat or dog or others animal or even human.

Simple American said...

Poor kitten.

It will surely rest in peace. What rotten luck.

ckyeo said...

woman driver? hehe

bad joke...

namo amitabha buddhaya to the kitten.

Anonymous said...

It had reached its end of the road at such a tender age...

That's life.

Let nature takes its course :)

Eileen said...

oh... u even take a snapshot of the kitten. Prolly the kitten is in a better place now, we can think at the brighter side :)

sun, moon & star said...

dont like cats, too many strays cats around my area.
Moon

Paupau said...

oh my...poor lil kitten le..i'll definitely cry too if i was there..so small only,can't even get to enjoy its life and already suffer this fate...=(

13th Panda said...

POOR KITTY!

May it R.I.P

at least it is with its mama now

erinalaw said...

Pity this little kitty ........... so, how is the kitty now?

Nonnie King said...

Sigh.. Wu-nai ah...

_butt said...

poor kitty... :( I just hate it sometimes when euthanasia is the only option left.

Unknown said...

To all,

Thanks again... for those still unclear what I mentioned in this entry, that poor kitten already 'sleep' forever. Hope you all get what I mean.

Anonymous said...

it's almost 1 in the morning and you have to make me cry, rite or not????? wwwaahhhhh......reminds me of the time my father-in-law asked some 'DOCTORS' to come to the house to PUT DOWN a very old, loyal but VERY SICK dog in the house.

I was the only one who watched and cried buckets!

Belle said...

its alrite kenny..sorry for being late...but i think its quite a lucky kitten to have met u guys =]
rip

jessbabe said...

though I'm not a big fan of cats...but putting a lil thing like that is real disheartening. My second pup have to put to sleep after with us for 3 weeks. It was hard to bear.

You did something good.

Anonymous said...

it breaks my heart everytime i witness animal cruelty/suffering. i love cats. i grew up with them. now, i have a lovely tabby to keep me company here in the uk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails