Here we go... jeng jeng jengggggggggggg®
- I'd been knocked down and fainted for few minutes during my football (soccer) game when I was in Form 4. After I woke up, I lost my memory and I can't even recognized anyone included my elder brother. I can't even speak a single word. Luckily after about 3 days my memory fully recovered back. After this incident I really got phobia to play football until now.
- I spent most of my time in my room with my own entertainment corner when I'm at home (picture at below). I don't like to go out when I'm in Kuala Lumpur. But eveytime I went back to my hometown, I always went out with my old friends.
- When I drink (alcohol), I only drink more at home, I don't really drink outside like in pubs or clubs if I'm driving. I hate to go places got GRO/PRO for drink, I'll feel uncomfortable with it, I only go to places got good live bands or good musics.
- I have love and fear with water. I love water alot, but I can't swim and I fear with water. I always think that how come my current job is related with water, if I fall into it how I gonna survive? I did learn many times, but I failed.
- I was a very hot tempered person when I was schooling. My mom always said I'm like a cobra, abit abit will get angry and throw out my anger. Since I started work, I learn alot and now improve alot. I'd learn that bad temper will not get any benefit to myself.