Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Like to Kill Myself

I can't resist it when I think about it...

I really wish to take it...

It always gives me satisfaction after take it...

It really costly if take it too often...

It really can kills me if I overdose it...

I still love my life, but I still want to take it...

I felt very essential when I take it...

Why I like to kill myself?...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KilKenny

KilKenny beer la, it's an Irish beer... sound like Kill-Kenny ma...

Enjoy your mid-week!

WAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

39 comments:

  1. i used to drink tat til i scared...

    *FOC wan*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tot wat happened???? Sekali beer advertisement!! Ask them la it's ur name so can gip U free beer all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuahhh!!! tsk tsk tsk how many times u wana kill urself a week? =P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... kenny, warning signs... Maybe you can become the spokesman for the beer :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. U commit suicide ah! Grrrr~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheh................... I thought apa pasal at first

    ReplyDelete
  7. midvalley eh!! so expensive lah

    ReplyDelete
  8. sky keep u la!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. KilKenny..wuu~~ the kenny gonna be the next beer ambassadors :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kenny,
    if u do an advert. with it, surely a killer cum bestseller !!!.. kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's classic... my cousin loves that beer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. piak kenny for the misleading info
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. New beer. I havent tried it before. The name sound not so good. Tiger best!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes... let's KilKenny... Yam.......... KilKenny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha!
    Kenny bro is so likeable..
    no one wants to kill u lah..

    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoegaarden not nice meh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. ceh. #@!%$@@!#^&@

    i tot some serious post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha KilKenny...one of my fav beer at Finnegans.....hey bila mau minum ??? Call me lar . PM me at tanalan2@yahoo.com ...i give u my contact then...

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gawd they killed kenny... you b@stards :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. [ah nel]
    Cilaka... got FOC drink also never call me.

    [wennnn]
    Haha... how I wish

    [huei]
    Not weekly la... just once ro twice a month only

    [princess eileen]
    I wish to! Haha...

    [rabbit]
    Hahaha... nolah

    [erinalaw]
    Wakakaka... kena tipu leh?

    [suanie]
    Woik! How u know is in Midvalley? U lepak there all time one ah? But it still cheaper than Laundry Bar at The Curve la

    [ckyeo]
    Come lor

    [poonky]
    Can meh? Haha

    [dreamie]
    How ah? Can teach me ah? Haha

    [may]
    This beer really nice

    [chen]
    Ouch... pain la... sorry lor... :P

    [hor ny ang moh]
    One pint only... won't drunk la

    [flsam]
    Not new actually, it's been many years in Malaysia. If u taste it u'll never touch Tiger beer I tell u.

    [purple~mushroom]
    Make sure not kill me ha... LOL

    [iwan]
    Who knows leh? I'm so bad person, many want to kill me leh...

    [cocka]
    Nice also but I still prefer this

    [pinsterz]
    Hahaha... kena trap!

    [tanalan2]
    Fuyoh!!! Got kaki liao... okok... will contact u bro! Let's drink n rock!

    [will]
    Haha... another classic, Southpark ah?

    ReplyDelete
  21. ROTFLOL!

    Enjoy the remaining of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. cos i taikor mah!

    no actually i tai kar jie

    no actually i used to work in boulevard, so i recognise the pillars :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous4:35 AM

    WOah! kenny mia awkau! Must try it. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  24. ya southpark

    eh minum also no ajak... cheh :P

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous9:03 PM

    South Park rules!!
    hahaha.. love the way they kill kenny all the time!!

    I thought your new job was driving you to kill yourself!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. [day-dreamer]
    Same to u...

    [suanie]
    No wonder la... u still work there ah? Next time drink there can ajak u ma...

    [aceone118]
    Yeah... u should try

    [will]
    EH... u also drink meh? Okok... next time ajak u ok?

    [kat]
    Haha... job wont kill me... no worry

    ReplyDelete
  27. Reminds me of South Park.

    "Who killed Kenny?"

    ReplyDelete
  28. aiks... tertipu...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope we can kill each other some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. not my fault rite? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  31. drink up yrself?
    EWWW hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  32. lol... I thought suicide case pulak *kidding*

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hmm..Finnegans,,

    Missed their Breaded Pork Chops and Chicken Wins ( yummy mix with fried and grill ) great wt kil(you)

    ReplyDelete
  34. [nonnie]
    Yeah...

    [zewt]
    This time u kena... Haha!

    [simple american]
    Let's do it!


    [jace]
    Why?

    [belle]
    Why not?

    [_butt]
    Ha... I still dunwan to die la

    [tanalan2]
    I only drink KilKenny there, ther rest I never try

    ReplyDelete
  35. KilKenny is a great smooth beer... almost as good as Rum & Coke!! kekeke...
    All Kennys better not drink to much of it, or else what happens in SouthPark may repeat itself.... for the last time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. [russ]
    Wow! Don't scare me with this, I don't want to be like Kenny in South Park! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  37. i tot u were in suicidal mood.. kekeke.. manatau .. kena tipu

    ReplyDelete
  38. [janicepa]
    Siao meh? Why I want to suicide pula? LOL

    ReplyDelete