These few days I kept recall back what were happening in this year, after recalled back then only realised this year was my most hectic year in working life... I flew a lot to Middle East this year until I dare not recall it.
Summary of 2010:
January:
- Fireworks photo shooting with my buddies on 01/01/2010; 12.00am
- My dad admitted into hospital
- Lots of photo shoot outing with various groups
- Again lots of photo shoot outing
- Chinese New Year
- Some photo shoot outing
- Finally got my Roland Micro Cube guitar amp
- Nothing much happening, I still work till late on my birthday
- First time ever went to Genting Highland, it's for Deep Purple live in concert
- Some photo shoot outing
- World Cup 2010 fever...
- Lots of photo shoot outing included a day trip to Raub
- Attended Slash live in concert
- Lots of food hunting activities
- Officially form a #tkssgang with my Tok Kok Sing Song gang
- My working group of companies 1st ever hotel grand opening
- Lots of overseas trip...
- Emotionally stepped into F1 Pit Walk in Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi after left the project for more than a year
- Nothing special, just passed the boring lonely Xmas...

Interesting that you list down month by month hahahah you cab remember it eh.
ReplyDeleteHow's your Daddy? hope things going well.
Merry Christmas and happy new year :)
Wow! Very interesting blog you had here! Wish to connect with you! Cheers! =) (http://whimsicalss.blogspot.com/)
ReplyDelete