As I promised (unlike REDtone always broke their promises) I'll update my blog and also will visit you're all blogs when I got time. Thanks to you all waited for me to come back in action and some suggestions to get over the problem.
Anyway, I just want to tell you all again there are no other ISP available or not allow to provide the service at the condo I stay now, this is the only source I can use currently.
I really felt just get out from hell, so coincidence I was listening to Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life, so I decided to use this title for this post. If you never heard this song before, now I recommend it to you, I really like this song's guitar solo and I always will grab my guitar to play along with this song...
Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life (Live)
Thank you all very much!
I'm Back!!!
I'm Back!!!
Keong hee, keong hee... dun pek chek liao, ok?
ReplyDeleteNo one makes a guitar solo as nice as David Gilmour. Love his technique. Others may play faster, but none sweeter.
ReplyDeleteHope you are back up for good.
Welcome back
ReplyDeleteA cup of green tea for you
selamat pulai~! keke
ReplyDeleterocker is back!! Jeng jeng jeng!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats~ 3 cheers for ya~
ReplyDeletepink floyd <33
ReplyDeleterabbit
jeng jeng jeng? thats mine! =P
Hey, bro. You're back. Pink Pig, ooopss...Floyd - Coming Back To Life really suits your latest entry and I'm loving it.
ReplyDeleteyou're back! hehe
ReplyDeletewelcome back!!
ReplyDeleteMoon
[angel]
ReplyDeleteStill abit pek chek, the line still not stable
[simple american]
Yeah, I like David Gilmour's skills very much! I don't like to play fast too... so I stick to his style, I found it more difficult to get the feel of the tone.
[yenjai.net]
Thanks... where is my green tea?
[a^ben]
Apa pulai tu?
[rabbit]
Yeah... I'm back for rock! jeng jeng jeng!
[princess eileen]
Thanks...
[tingtitlei]
LOL... jeng jeng jeng is my trademark la...
[zen master]
Thanks bro... I like this song very much!
[will]
Yeah... I'm back to rock more... hehehe
[moon]
Thanks